- Responsible to ensure that the Burn-in and Reliability ovens are maintained and ready for processing customer's supplied semiconductor devices/qualification samples.
- Repair and maintain the system boards such as voltage/clock drivers, pattern generators, etc.
- Perform burn-in chamber upload and download of voards into/from burn-in chambers.
- Perform bench test for loaded burn-in boards.
- Perform THBT, HAST, HTOL, Temp Cycle, Thermal Shock system operation, maintenance and calibration as per the specifications.
- Keep track of PM and calibration schedules.
- Supervise burn-in operators.
- Identify and improve or define processes and infrastructure.
- Be quality minded to ensure commitment to corprate quality policy.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma required, Associates degree preferred.
- Experience in the electronics industry including handling of integrated circuits is preferred.
- Must be able to read electronic systems/circuit schematics.
- At least 3-5 years experience of repairing the regulated power supplies and digital circuit boards.
Send your resume and cover letter to Resume@CORWIL.com
We look forward to hearing from you!