Jr. Process Engineer Intern
The company is a growing semiconductor contract manufacturer with a high mix/build to order model environment in Silicon Valley. The products manufactured are advanced and complex serving the military, aerospace, medical and high reliability market segments.
The Process Engineer will perform process development and improvement directly resulting in increased efficiency and quality on the production floor.
- Assist in conducting thorough design of experiments on new processes with the goal of enhancing productivity.
- Support current manufacturing process related to manufacturing equipment used in IC assembly.
- Support Engineering initiatives in evaluating different processes and material sets.
- Monitor and gather Engineering experiment data and compile results.
- Work with Production to assist in implementing Engineering experiments
- Prepares and generate detailed reports and specifications documenting all experiment and process findings and procedures.
- Provide guidance to production machine operators on defined operation procedure
- Perform assigned responsibilities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Enrolled in 1-3 years College in Engineering
- Have related experience within the Electronics industry
- Good presentation skills, documentation skills, multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge in basic AutoCAD or Solidworks preferred
- Self-motivated and independent
- Must be US citizen
Send your resume and cover letter to Resume@CORWIL.com
We look forward to hearing from you!