CORWIL Technology Corporation is a growing semiconductor contract manufacturer offering Die Prep, Assembly and Test Services solutions in Silicon Valley. CORWIL's services include superior wafer thinning, dicing, assembly and test services that transform our client's business performance. We are a certified and trusted business partner to the U.S. Military, Aerospace and Medical industry sectors.
The Sales Manager is responsible for executing sales strategy, initiating contact with existing and potential customers, identifying customer needs and selling appropriate services to meet those needs.
- Manage assigned accounts, increasing revenue and meeting or exceeding budget targets.
- Contact prospective customers and establish buying cycles, customer needs, and create a customer supplier relationship.
- Prepare sales presentations and reports for customers.
- Close sales, negotiate contracts, and ensure prompt resolution of business issues.
- Generates Cross-Selling Opportunities of all Corwil Offerings.
- Coordinates Customer Facing Team with Engineering and Production, throughout entire sales cycle.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High level of technical proficiency and a solid understanding of processes and procedures over the area of responsibility.
- Ability to work in a fast paced/dynamic environment with minimal direction.
- Ability to manage sales support direct reports.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with MS Office, Salesforece.com a plus.
Desired Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, Engineering preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years in the Semiconductor Industry.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
This is an office position that requires extended periods of sitting, standing, and walking. Lifting up to five (5) pounds, bending and stretching may be required on occasion.
Send your resume and cover letter to Resume@CORWIL.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
This job description is designed to outline the essential job functions and qualifications of this position. It is in no way a contract of employment between the Company and the employee. The information contained in this document may or may not be used in performance reviews, salary reviews, or promotion considerations. Job duties, responsibilities, and/or qualifications of this job may change throughout the course of employment as directed by the management of the Company.