Wire Bond Technician
The Wire Bond Technician will tend to automatic or manual bonding machines that bonds gold or aluminum wire to integrated circuit dies to connect circuitry to package leads by performing the following duties:
- Maintain proper documentation and records
- Capable of reading and understanding information contained within job travelers to assure that all requirements or special instructions applicable to the job are met.
- Capable of following traveler, layout, and wire bond according to customers specifications.
- Responsible for machine set up and verification of the machine parameters to ensure that they are within the correct specifications.
- Responsible for use of thermocouple settings to verify work holders temperatures and able to make adjustments within required specifications.
- Able to check for bonding tool damage or defectiveness in machine peripherals
- Able to set up wire bonder for new product wire bonding. Including bond coordinates, loop profiles and bonding conditions.
- Trouble shoot and maintain ASM wire bonders.
- Debug and resolve wire bond issues like cratering or non-sticking
Desired Skills and Experience:
- AS degree in Engineering preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years wire bond process experience preferred.
- Experience with gold ball wire bond required.
- Experience with ASM wire bonders (Eagle 60AP and Eagle Extreme) required
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Experience with Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good written and verbal communications
Send your resume and cover letter to Resume@CORWIL.com
We look forward to hearing from you!