CORWIL TECHNOLOGY TEST, RELIABILTY AND EOL SERVICES
Milpitas, CA, March 11, 2015 - CORWIL has fully integrated Test, Reliability and EOL services along with wafer preparation and wafer assembly offerings.
- Wafer Sort and Package Test: CORWIL has the capability to test Digital, Memory, Mixed Signal, ASIC, SoC and RF type devices. Current RF test capabilities are up to 6GHz with multiple ports through the Catalyst RF platforms, or the MVNA on the ASL3000. CORWIL is actively working toward enabling in house RF testing up to 40 GHz for measuring S parameters and eye diagrams. A new addition to the current Digital test suite of 93K SOC, J750 and UltraFlex platforms is the Chroma 3650 tester, now running a steady stream of devices multi-site for a long term customer.
- Automated Probe: CORWIL has Accretech, TEL and Semics, with tri-temp up to 200mm and ambient/hot for 300mm. Besides docking to the commercial ATE platforms at CORWIL, like the Catalyst, Quartet or J750, CORWIL has run several projects that required docking to consigned custom test systems for wafer sort of image sensors.
- Reliability and Burn-In: CORWIL’s Reliability and Burn-In area has multiple chambers for THB, HAST, LTOL, HTOL, Temperature Cycling and Thermal shock. CORWIL has the capability of doing large system boards in all of these chambers as well.
- EOL: An RVSI has recently been installed to enhance the lead and ball scan capabilities. The ink marking complements the laser marking also offered before units go to the tape and reel, dry packing and if needed FGI for later drop ship.
- Hardware and Test Development: CORWIL can assist customers in selecting and procuring sockets, boards and other test hardware for Test and Reliability services as well as assist in the development of Test programs.
With the integration complete, CORWIL can now offer all of the services to make it the only fully integrated onshore OSAT in the Silicon Valley. For more information visit www.corwil.com
About CORWIL Technology Corporation
CORWIL Technology provides high quality and responsive semiconductor assembly and test services focusing on Hi-Rel, fast-turn and wafer processing markets. Founded in 1990 and based in Milpitas, CA, CORWIL is the premier U.S. provider of full back-end assembly services and is a key partner with leading medical, Mil/Aero and commercial semiconductor companies. For more information about CORWIL, please visit www.corwil.com.