Full Turnkey Services
CORWIL Technology Corporation is the premier, US based, IC assembly and test services subcontractor. We offer full back-end assembly services starting from wafer sort, thinning & dicing through die-attach, wirebond, package sealing and final test. CORWIL has the experience to meet your most demanding challenges in Flip Chip assembly, aluminum and gold wire bonding, custom encapsulation and plastic molding, wafer probe, and wafer thinning, polishing and dicing.
- Engineering Services - CORWIL's engineering team stays at the forefront of semiconductor package design and process technology.
- Wafer Thinning & Dicing - CORWIL's world-class wafer processing facility thins and dices Silicon, GaAs, Sapphire, Quartz, Laminates, Indium Phosphate, Glass and other materials in low & high volume quantities - more than ANY other domestic player.
- Quick Turn - 4-8 hours to less than 5 days! For quick-turn prototyping, CORWIL is unsurpassed in producing highly complex products such as Flip Chip or wirebonded BGA or chip-scale devices with thousands of bumps or wire bonds.
- IC Assembly - CORWIL has established itself as the leading IC assembly subcontractor in the U.S. CORWIL continues to invest in greater capabilities to meet your needs.
- SIP & MCM Modules - CORWIL can guide you through the process from design to assembly of SIP, MCM, and RF modules as well as Stacked Die Assemblies.
- Environmental & Electrical Test - CORWIL's test services include environmental test, software development, probe card and interface card design and fabrication, wafer electrical probe, and final test.
- Production - CORWIL is the highest volume subcontractor of wafer dicing, visual inspection, and die pick & place services in the US, producing tens of millions of die per month for its customers
- MIL & Aerospace Assembly & Testing - With DSCC certifications & ITAR registration, CORWIL is qualified to be the total value solution for all your Military and Aerospace IC assembly and test needs.
CORWIL is dedicated to meeting customer expectations, producing excellent quality products, and providing superior service to its growing base of more than 1,000 customers.